Boundless Leader-Self: Women and Leadership – A provocative and compelling new framework for women and creation.
- The conversation about ‘leadership’ is one that positions it as something ‘out there’ that we need to study, strive for and eventually acquire.
- Talking about Leader-Self is something that demands you stay much closer to home: inside, where you live; and where your Leader-Self potential is already present, waiting to be claimed and owned by you as its authentic and full expression.
- Leader-Self does not need to be acquired; it needs to be owned: need not be strived for but relaxed into; and lives at the core of us.
I am delighted to have the opportunity to share the WEL-Systems® process that ignited my Leader-Self and commenced my ‘Journey of Accelerated Evolution’.
- I invite you to listen to a Radical Leader-Self conversation between Louise LeBrun, Founder of the WEL-Systems® Institute (who will be in attendance in Montreal as my special guest) and my good buddy affiliate colleague Naomi Irons-Hill … it begins to re-awaken you to the MORE that awaits.
Listen to RYS Episode 96 – LeaderSelf
- It is a powerful and compelling conversation that I’ve listened to several times and continues to spark further insights and self-discoveries at every pass. It is absolutely brilliant how the process works!
Details for Luncheon Event are as follows:
Date: Thursday October 2nd 2014
Cost: $49 plus taxes and administration. Cash bar on location for cocktails
Time: 11:45 a.m. for 12:15 p.m. prompt start
Dress code: Business casual
Please register directly with Julia Kampis at 514-288-0201 ext. 258 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org Credit card required upon registration
Location:The University Club of Montreal
2047, Mansfield St.,
Montreal, Quebec H3A 1Yz
Tickets to this event will soon sell out!
Please share and invite others who may have an interest. I look forward to warmly welcoming you in Montreal on October 2nd, 2014.
This post has been viewed 856 times.