Quantum Leaps Beyond Techniques!
Not your run-of-the-mill NLP experience! Dare to consider a provoctive and compelling new context for NLP and its results. Step outside the box of tiered learning and dive into the deep end of the pool, allowing yourself to be submerged in all that NLP has to offer in one, wholistic experience. If all meaning is context dependent (and it is), a WEL-Systems context will allow you to engage NLP, for yourself and your clients, in ways you had never considered.
If you're new to NLP:
- Discover how the body and language reveal information about us and to us.
- Make sense of your internal world and re-align your emotions to work for you instead of against you.
- Discover the inner states that facilitate manifesting what you want.
- Experience powerful and lasting results quickly and easily.
If you're already familiar with NLP:
- WEL-Systems:NLP is the PhD in NLP that you've been searching for!
- Experience the power of a context for NLP larger than NLP, itself, or its history.
- Move beyond talking about the quantum world and know what it is to live NLP in a new and powerful paradigm.
- Hone your existing skills and develope new ones.
- Awaken your potential and that of your clients.
- Engage for fun, for personal evolution or for Certification.
Designed to make it possible for you to have what you want, these three WEL-Systems:NLP Modules can stand alone or become the stream to achieving WEL-Systems:NLP Facilitator Certification. Offered regularly, you can be sure that you'll always have access to the information that you need to propel you forward.
When you complete the full 3 module program experience, you also get a package that included the eBook "WEL-Systems:NLP - Quantum Leaps Beyond Techniques and the companion 20 CD set. This special package by Louise LeBrun is based on audio recordings and material produced for the last WEL-Systems:NLP experience faciliated by Louise.
Recently, Louise LeBrun was invited to share her thoughts on NLP as well as a range of related topics of interest. An honored life-member of the Canadian Association of NLP (CANLP), her presence in the world of NLP spans more than 20 years. Her perspective integrates a wide range of interests, insights and discoveries that have led to the creation of WEL-Systems:NLP – a unique and potent reframing of NLP as a body of knowledge.
Explore this hour-long interview either at one sitting or by accessing any or all of the 11 discrete small chunks on specific topics (click here to see the video topics). If you already know NLP, don’t be surprised if the conversation is a challenge to your current model of the world. If you’re new to NLP, you may find yourself eager to discover more!