CODE Model Coaches are amazing people! Their extensive and accelerated journey of personal evolution is fueled by their passion for discovery. Although some may seek ‘transformation’ when faced with a specific problem (i.e. the marriage isn’t working, the kids are acting out, job stress has popped over the line, etc.), these amazing women and men seek to engage their lives through open, clear, honest and direct communication – with themselves and with you. Their motivation is simple: to discover the power of living a meaningful life.
On the Catalytic Conversations CDs, you can hear these compelling and provocative thinkers in conversation with Louise, as they explore what they’re passionate about. Not only will you gain insight into a variety of fields of interest, you’ll get to know each of them in ways that allow you to know what authenticity sounds like. You don’t just get to learn, you get to experience and discover. Count on having your own interests awakened and propelled forward!
A new, 6 topic collection of Catalytic Conversations can be the catalyst for your own accelerated evolution! Each topic spans 2-CD’s bringing you:
- Physiotherapy and Accelerated Healing: with Anita Allen. A physiotherapist with years of experience and ownership of two private clinics, Anita’s insights from her own personal journey of discovery merge to offer a unique perspective on the healing potential that we all carry.
- Sports Coaching and Unexpressed Potential: with Susan Bremner. National StarSkate Coach with a background in social work, Susan has devoted herself to engaging with youth to evoke their untapped potential. Susan knows the complexities- and the possibilities! – of coaching for personal evolution, on or off the ice!
- Women and Leadership : with Cathy Carmody. Cathy is the creator of the Finding Your Voice program intensive and works extensively with women seeking to express leadership in their lives.
- Counseling, Coaching and Mediation : with Pat Donihee, Ph.D. With more than 35 years of real-life, real-time experience, Pat is a Canadian Certified Counselor, Clinical Hypnotherapist, Certified WEL-Systems:NLP Master Practitioner and Advanced Week Instructor – Reality Therapy/Glasser Institute.
- Redefining Addiction : with Ray Landry. Ray has more than 20 years of hands-on, front-line experience in social services and addictions. He is an experienced and respected professional in the field of addiction recovery and has incorporated a WEL-Systems perspective in his work and life.
- Self-Recovery from MS : with Eva Marsh. With a Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, and BSc in Physics, Eva brings a unique viewpoint to the history of MS and to Neuroscience research. In addition, she brings her personal journey of self-healing from MS as well as discoveries from her work with others in private coaching and international workshops.
Order yours now! If purchased separately, these 6 topics are sold for $120 This special 12 CD collection of Catalytic Conversations is now only $75.00 (plus taxes, shipping/handling). Organized in an attractive, zippered CD case for convenience and safe storage, this collection is easy to take with you and keep handy.
The next time you take that long drive, don’t travel alone! Take these courageous (and often outrageous!) professionals with you. Let your own thinking be challenged, your potential explored and your willingness and ability awakened to designing a meaningful life for yourself. This is one journey you’ll remember for a long time to come!